Online Resource Tutorials
The Garland Libraries offer on how to use many of our online resources. Learn how to use Value Line, Mango Languages, Testing and Education Reference Center, Chilton Auto Repair and many more. Also included are tutorials on , , , , , , , and .
We have grouped several resource together to make them easier to find:
|Genealogy & History
|Finance and Investments
Reference titles for diseases, conditions, medical tests, nutrition, diet and overall well being. Includes both physical and mental issues as well as drugs and addiction.
- Access the popular Gale and UXL health books right from your computer.
- Thousands of articles from leading medical encyclopedias.
- Look at specific encyclopedias you need or search the entire medical collection at once.
Gale Virtual Reference Library is a database of encyclopedias, specialized reference tools and informational resources that all ages can benefit from using. These reference materials once were accessible only in the library, but now you can access them online from the library or remotely from home or school 24/7.
- Popular reference and informational titles in a digital eBook format
- Cross-searchable and printable as PDF's
- No need to checkout – just use it
- No waiting – unlimited simultaneous access
We have over a thousand titles to choose from. Many have been grouped into collections to make it easier to use them.
Created specifically for students, knowledgeable consumer health researchers, and health care professionals, Gale OneFile: Health and Medicine is the perfect resource for up-to-date information on the complete range of health care topics. With more than 2,500 embargo-free, full-text periodicals, reference books, pamphlets, and hundreds of videos demonstrating medical procedures and live surgeries, Gale OneFile: Health and Medicine ensures that researchers get current, scholarly, comprehensive answers to health-related questions.
- Provides students with research resources on health and wellness issues.
- Provide access to authoritative content including full-text titles cited in CINAHL supporting specialized care, treatment, and patient management.
- Provides access to academic journals and magazines covering the fields of physical therapy, physical fitness, and sports medicine.
- Provides access to authoritative periodical content supporting research in all fields of psychology.