If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, or a screen reader) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please the City's ADA Coordinator. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information.
ACCESSIBILITY DESIGN GUIDELINES
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as WCAG 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
BROWSER ACCESSIBILITY INFORMATION
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
SUPPORTED ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation