Right-of-Way Management


All users and contractors installing, constructing, maintaining, or operating facilities within the City of Garland Rights-of-Way or easements must register with the City of Garland Engineering Department located at 800 Main Street, on the 2nd floor of the Main Street Municipal Building, and obtain a right-of-way permit.


Please contact the Right-of-Way Management Administrator at 972-205-2170 or email ROW Management for additional information.