The Garland Housing Agency assists low and moderate income families by placing them in privately owned apartments, houses and other residential dwellings, while paying only a proportionate share of their income for rent. The programs administered by the Garland Housing Agency include:
Our goal is to provide individuals with opportunities to improve themselves and the lives of their families.
Our front desk will be available between the hours 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. We encourage you to utilize www.assistancecheck.com to conduct business with our agency.
Although our building is open, the following policies will remain in effect:
- Annual Re-certifications will be processed online through www. assistancecheck.com.
- Changes of family composition and income should be reported through www.assistancecheck.com.
- Case Management Staff require you to make an appointment to be seen. Email and www.assistancecheck.com will remain the primary methods of communication. Please email your case manager with any questions.
- Documents can also be faxed or mailed to the following fax or address noted below:
- Fax: 972-205-3388
- Mailing Address: 210 Carver Street; Suite 201B, Garland, TX 75040